- You've Heard It Before: Charitable Donations Can Help Your Business With Your Taxes. But How?
- Can Directors be Liable for Company Debts in Singapore?
- Complete Guide to Hiring Property Conveyancing Lawyer In Singapore
- Who Acts As A Guarantor In A Business Loan? A Detailed Legal Advice Before You Become a Loan Guarantor!
- Will Singapore Home Loan Interest Rate reach 6% in 2023?
- Comprehensive Guide to Data Protection Officer - What SME Owners need to know 2022
- On 31 August 2022, the Temporary Bridging Loan will end. From NOW to 31 March 2022, SMEs can tap on another government-assisted loan: SME Working Capital Loan (WCL), with a maximum amount of $300,000 and is raised to $500,000 on 1st October 2022
- How SMEs and Business Owners can Benefit from an Enterprise Mobile Plan
- Updated: LOWEST SME WCL Loan starting from 6.5% E.I.R.......
- Updated New Commercial Property Loan Rates: Lowest 3M SORA rate: OCBC | Lowest Fixed Rate: DBS
COVID-19: Smart Towkay's Essential Business Survival Guide for This Pandemic
The Covid-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented disruptions to global economies, businesses and livelihoods all around the world. Many business owners find it hard to pivot their business models during this period, and revenues suffer tremendously as a result.
At Smart Towkay, we have compiled a brief guide to business continuity to help business owners steer their companies through this tough time. We hope to provide tips and advice on business planning, as well as guidance on issues pertaining to entrepreneurs, such as cash flow, risk management, employment and government support.
- The Do’s and Don’ts for Businesses in Phase 2
- What’s Next for Singapore’s SMEs After The Pandemic
- 5 Mistakes Businesses Might Be Making With Their Finances
- How COVID-19 Will Affect Coworking Spaces In Singapore
- New Opportunities for E-commerce Businesses to Grow During This Pandemic
- Why is There an Emphasis on SME Digitalization in Singapore?
- What We Can Learn From Alibaba and Netflix Amid Crisis 2020
- NEW Jobs Support Scheme: What Employers Need To Know To Avoid Getting JSS Payouts Denied
- NEW Government Support: More Grants and Loan Support for SMEs 2020
- 7 Government Support and Grants That Help SMEs Stay Afloat 2020
- 3 Key Things You Need To Know About Jobs Support Scheme JSS Payouts on 29th July and October 2020
- P-Max Grant: Claim Up to S$10,000 for SMEs to Hire/Retain New Local PMETs
- How SMEs Can Benefit From Work Life Grant 2020
- Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) Singtel Laptop Bundle: Latest Updates and FAQs
- Productivity Solutions Grant For Companies Embracing IT in 2020
- Singapore SMEs to Gain More Rental Relief Amid COVID-19
- How SMEs Can Take Advantage of The Enhanced Workfare Training Support Scheme and Enhanced Absentee Payroll Grant
- MAS-SFA-AMTD Fintech Solidarity Grant 2020
- SME Business Loan Guide 2020
- 8 Possible Reasons Why Your SME Business Loan May Be Rejected
- Could a Business Term Loan Help You Survive The Current Crisis?
- 8 Common Questions SMEs Have About The Temporary Bridging Loan Programme
- 3 Important Factors That Affect Your SME Business Loan Eligibility in Singapore
- Temporary Bridging Loan - SMEs Should Read This Before Applying
- The Rise of Alternative Lenders
- Should You Get a Personal Loan to Finance Your Business?
- Factors To Consider When Applying For an SME Business Loan
- 5 Important Factors to Consider When Applying For a Mortgage Loan in Singapore
- Why Do You Need a Business Loan
- NEW Being a Towkay is Not As Easy As It Looks - What are Directors' Duties & Responsibilities
- 6 Tips For Small Businesses To Improve Their Risk Management
- How To Reduce Your Company Insurance Costs During This Pandemic
- 5 Factors to Consider Before Getting a Motor Insurance in Singapore 2020
- Choosing the Right Motor Insurance and Saving Costs 2020
- Estate Planning for business Owners: What is Credit Protection Planning and How is It Important?
- What Happens When You Default On a SME Business Loan?
- Filing Bankruptcy Amid COVID-19 Pandemic in Singapore: What Should You Know About The COVID-19 Temporary Measures Act
- What Employers Need To Look Out For When Handling Employees On Remote Working
- 8 Soft Skills Questions To Ask When Hiring New Employees For Remote Working During This Pandemic