- Employment Pass Eligibility: Educational Qualifications Is Required By September 2023
- Comprehensive Guide To Hawkers Development Programme In Singapore
- New Update: What You Need to Know About the Senior Worker Support Package 2023: Up to S$125,000 Grants for Companies
- Comprehensive Guide To Temporary Fair Permit In Singapore
- Comprehensive Company Guide: CPF Contribution for Employees
- New Update: What You Need to Know About the Senior Worker Support Package 2023: Up to S$250,000 Grants for Companies
- Employing Workers with Special Needs in Singapore - What Other Grants Support Is There? [Updated]
- Simplifying the Process: How Tender Lite is Making it Easier for SMEs to Win Government Contracts
- How To Decide When To Refinance Or Reprice For Your Loans
- Singapore's First Career Conversion Programme For FinTech Talents
COVID-19: Smart Towkay's Essential Business Survival Guide for This Pandemic
The Covid-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented disruptions to global economies, businesses and livelihoods all around the world. Many business owners find it hard to pivot their business models during this period, and revenues suffer tremendously as a result.
At Smart Towkay, we have compiled a brief guide to business continuity to help business owners steer their companies through this tough time. We hope to provide tips and advice on business planning, as well as guidance on issues pertaining to entrepreneurs, such as cash flow, risk management, employment and government support.
- The Do’s and Don’ts for Businesses in Phase 2
- What’s Next for Singapore’s SMEs After The Pandemic
- 5 Mistakes Businesses Might Be Making With Their Finances
- How COVID-19 Will Affect Coworking Spaces In Singapore
- New Opportunities for E-commerce Businesses to Grow During This Pandemic
- Why is There an Emphasis on SME Digitalization in Singapore?
- What We Can Learn From Alibaba and Netflix Amid Crisis 2020
- NEW Jobs Support Scheme: What Employers Need To Know To Avoid Getting JSS Payouts Denied
- NEW Government Support: More Grants and Loan Support for SMEs 2020
- 7 Government Support and Grants That Help SMEs Stay Afloat 2020
- 3 Key Things You Need To Know About Jobs Support Scheme JSS Payouts on 29th July and October 2020
- P-Max Grant: Claim Up to S$10,000 for SMEs to Hire/Retain New Local PMETs
- How SMEs Can Benefit From Work Life Grant 2020
- Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) Singtel Laptop Bundle: Latest Updates and FAQs
- Productivity Solutions Grant For Companies Embracing IT in 2020
- Singapore SMEs to Gain More Rental Relief Amid COVID-19
- How SMEs Can Take Advantage of The Enhanced Workfare Training Support Scheme and Enhanced Absentee Payroll Grant
- MAS-SFA-AMTD Fintech Solidarity Grant 2020
- SME Business Loan Guide 2020
- 8 Possible Reasons Why Your SME Business Loan May Be Rejected
- Could a Business Term Loan Help You Survive The Current Crisis?
- 8 Common Questions SMEs Have About The Temporary Bridging Loan Programme
- 3 Important Factors That Affect Your SME Business Loan Eligibility in Singapore
- Temporary Bridging Loan - SMEs Should Read This Before Applying
- The Rise of Alternative Lenders
- Should You Get a Personal Loan to Finance Your Business?
- Factors To Consider When Applying For an SME Business Loan
- 5 Important Factors to Consider When Applying For a Mortgage Loan in Singapore
- Why Do You Need a Business Loan
- NEW Being a Towkay is Not As Easy As It Looks - What are Directors' Duties & Responsibilities
- 6 Tips For Small Businesses To Improve Their Risk Management
- How To Reduce Your Company Insurance Costs During This Pandemic
- 5 Factors to Consider Before Getting a Motor Insurance in Singapore 2020
- Choosing the Right Motor Insurance and Saving Costs 2020
- Estate Planning for business Owners: What is Credit Protection Planning and How is It Important?
- What Happens When You Default On a SME Business Loan?
- Filing Bankruptcy Amid COVID-19 Pandemic in Singapore: What Should You Know About The COVID-19 Temporary Measures Act
- What Employers Need To Look Out For When Handling Employees On Remote Working
- 8 Soft Skills Questions To Ask When Hiring New Employees For Remote Working During This Pandemic
Not sure whether your company can be qualified for bank loans or alternative lending? Try our A.I assisted loan, and Smart Towkay team will send you a lending report within 24 hours' time. With the lending report, we aggregate and recommend the highest chance of approval be it with BANKS / FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS or Alternative lenders like Peer to Peer Lenders or even B2B lender!
Got a Question?
WhatsApp Us, Our Friendly Team will get back to you asap :)
Share with us your thoughts by leaving a comment below!
Stay updated with the latest business news and help one another become Smarter Towkays. Subscribe to our Newsletter now!