- Work From Home 2021 - Outdated Workplace Attitudes that SME Owners Need To Change
- Expired or Expiring Singapore Government Grants from 2020 (Will Budget 2021 Provide New Support?)
- Complete Guide On How to Close a Local Company in Singapore
- Complete Guide To EDG Strategic Brand And Marketing Development Grant - What Are Claimable?
- What Are Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) and What Do You Need To Know
- Risk Management: Insurance Coverage for Business Premises – What You Need to Know
- Uncertain Times Still Ahead for 2021 – SME Loans Available Under Enterprise Singapore
- The Maybank Momentum Grant for Singapore Non-Profits
- Giving Back To Society: Cycling Without Age – Helping The Elderly Feel The Wind In Their Hair
- Risk Management: Understanding Product Liability and Product Liability Insurance
COVID-19: MAS-SFA-AMTD FinTech Solidarity Grant 2020
Are you a FinTech company registered in Singapore? Are you a Singapore FinTech Association (SFA) member with a valid SFA FinTech Certificate? You may be eligible to apply for the MAS-SFA-AMTD FinTech Solidarity Grant!
To support Singapore-based FinTech companies amid this challenging business climate caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), SFA and AMTD Group have just announced a S$6 million grant - the MAS-SFA-AMTD FinTech Solidarity Grant.
The Grant aims to help FinTechs manage their cash flow better, support them in generating new businesses, and provide greater support for FinTechs to pursue growth strategies. This Grant also complements MAS’s $125 million support package for the fintech industry.
SFA is the grant administrator and will review and assess the applications.
MAS-SFA-AMTD FinTech Solidarity Grant
Business Sustenance Grant: To help Singapore FinTechs tide through this Covid-19 period and save jobs.
The overall cap is S$20,000, consisting of:
- Wage Support: Up to S$2,000 per local staff per month and S$1,000 per intern for 6 months
- Rental Support: Up to S$4,000 for up to 6 months for office space
Business Growth Grant: To foster the continued growth of Singapore-based FinTech companies and help them offset their POC costs through:
- 70% of Qualifying Costs: Up to $80,000 for expenses related to POCs/ Projects on APIX Platform
- 100% of Internship Funding: Up to $20,000 for fintechs with more than 30 staff, and $10,000 for fintechs with 30 staff or less
- Registered and in operation in Singapore for at least 3 months before grant application
- At least 2 or more core activities in Singapore
- SFA member with a valid SFA Fintech Certification
* Please note that only one application is allowed per company or Group of related companies
Application begins on 18th May 2020.
For more information, please visit https://singaporefintech.org/mas-sfa-amtd.
For any questions regarding the grant, email to email@example.com.