- AS OF 29th Sept 2020 - SINGAPORE DAILY COVID CASES: 27 NEW CASES INCLUDING 1 WORK PASS HOLDER AND 9 IMPORTED CASES
- What Is The Skills Passport And How Can You Make Use Of It?
- Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG): Singtel × MacBook Laptop Bundle
- SingapoRediscover: What To Do with The S$100 Tourism Vouchers Coming Our Way
- ***LOWEST COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LOAN RATES*** SCB 2YR 3M SIBOR Year 1: 0.99%, Year 2: 0.99%, Year 3: 1.79%, Year 4: 1.79%
- ***LOWEST HOME LOAN RATES*** RHB 2YR BOARD Year 1: 1.15%, Year 2: 1.15%, Year 3: 1.65%, Year 4: 2.28%
- Calling All Start-ups & Young SMEs: Receive Up To $12,000* Salary Subsidy Grant For Your Fresh Polytechnic Grad Hire
- INVESTING 101: Does Investing In Your Own Co-Living Space Live Up To The Hype?
- Key Changes to the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for SMEs From 1st September 2020
- COVID-19: Facebook Grant For Singapore SMEs 2020
FAQ for Alternative Funding
The tenures for business term loans can range from 1 to 5 years. The longer your tenure the lower your monthly installments but the more interest you incur.