- Singapore Income Tax: Filing Employee Earnings
- 2021 Edition: SGUnited Skills Programme – 20,000 Job Seekers to be Supported
- Guide to Getting a Home Loan in 2021
- SINGAPORE BUDGET 2021: What SMEs Need To Know
- Everything You Need to Know About Traded Endowment Polices - With PolicyWoke
- Government Jobs Support Measures Which Are Expiring Soon - 2021 Edition
- PROPERTY 101: What’s The Difference Between Joint Tenancy vs Tenancy-in-Common
- Just In: Ho Ching to retire from Temasek Holding from Oct 1st 2021
- Best Telegram Channels Business Owners in Singapore Should Join
- S$42.6 Million in Unclaimed Money from Government – Does Your Business Have a Valid Claim?
Latest SIBOR, SOR And SORA Rates
SORA Historical Trend Table
Singapore Overnight Rate Average (SORA) Table
Singapore Interbank Offered Rates (SIBOR) – the current benchmark interest rate in Singapore – could well be discontinued in favour of the Singapore Overnight Rate Average (SORA) within a few short years. SORA is already slated to replace another widely used rate, the Singapore dollar Swap Offer Rate (SOR), by the end of 2021. However, the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS), among other industry groups, has now recommended that the SORA be adopted as a single benchmark interest rate for the local financial markets.