- What To Do When You're Being Bullied At Work: Steps For Employees
- Banks in Singapore - Do They Reimburse Losses from Scams and Fraud?
- Comprehensive Guide To Benefits and Drawbacks of Early Mortgage Payoff In Singapore
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) in Singapore: What are the Compliances and Regulations? [2023 Edition]
- What SME Owners Need To Know: Comprehensive Guide To Upcoming Singapore GST Rate Adjustment 2024
- Who Should You Vote For? A Complete Guide To The Presidential Election 2023
- Best Telegram Channels Business Owners in Singapore Should Join
- Can S Pass and EP Holders Incorporate a Company in Singapore?
- What's New For Your Business Passions: WhatsApp Channels In Singapore
- 2023 Edition: PayNow Corporate – A Complete Guide on What You Should Know
Business Bank Account (SGD)
What are the required documents for Corporate Account Opening?
Generally speaking, there are a few required documents.
A Completed Corporate Account Opening Form with the bank in question, signed by the signatories as listed in the board resolution.
A Board of Directors Resolution that would sanction and authorize the opening of the account by the authorized signatories.
A Certified True Copy of Resolution that would sanction and authorize the opening of the account by the authorized signatories. Most banks will have their own format.
Certified True Copy of Certificate of Incorporation, certified by company’s secretary or director(s).
Certified True Copy of Company’s Business Profile from Company Registrar by company’s secretary or director(s).
Certified True Copy of Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA) by company’s secretary or director(s).
Certified True Copies of Passport (or Singapore IC) and Residential Address Proof of the Directors, Signatories, and Ultimate Beneficiary Owners.
For more info on the required documents: Click here
What are the main benefits of opening a Business Current Account?
A Business bank account would allow your company to better organize your finances so that you can pay and receive funds in a joint account that is linked to the company, instead of the individual.
With a business bank account, you can delegate the payment of transactions to your secretary, and allow them to complete payments authorized by you. Alternatively you can give an agent authority over the account and allow them to complete transactions themselves.
Are there any additional fees I need to be aware of?
Please do refer to the individual bank’s terms and conditions for more information, it should also be stated in our comparison.
How long is the whole application process?
While the process for applying for a business bank account is usually quite easy, you may face additional documentation and process requirements. For residents of the following country, you may face longer waiting times.
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK)
So I heard there's a CASH Incentive signing up with Smart-Towkay?
Be Part Of thousands of SMEs just like yours who entrusted us to grow their business
FINDING THE BEST BUSINESS LOAN IS EASYHere are some benefits of applying for your loan through Smart-Towkay.Com
We’ve aggregated all the latest Business Loan so you can save time comparing them.
Find Business Loan rates and promotions you might have missed.
Apply hassle free online and get the cash you need as soon as possible. It is easy