- AS OF 23 JAN 2021 - SINGAPORE DAILY COVID CASES: 15 NEW CASES, 1 IN COMMUNITY AND 14 IMPORTED CASES
- Complete Guide To EDG Strategic Brand And Marketing Development Grant - What Are Claimable?
- What Are Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) and What Do You Need To Know
- Risk Management: Insurance Coverage for Business Premises – What You Need to Know
- Uncertain Times Still Ahead for 2021 – SME Loans Available Under Enterprise Singapore
- The Maybank Momentum Grant for Singapore Non-Profits
- Giving Back To Society: Cycling Without Age – Helping The Elderly Feel The Wind In Their Hair
- Risk Management: Understanding Product Liability and Product Liability Insurance
- Guide to Google Ads Grant for Non-Profit Organisations
- New MOM Requirements for Employees on Work Permit, Training Work Permit and S Pass Holders Entering Into Singapore From 1st Jan 2021
Sorry,only registered user can access this page.Sign Up
You are a minute away from your personalized lending report curated based on your company financial standing.
Approval in-principle terms and conditions
- The online application is subject to approval.
- The on-screen notifications of the outcome of the application will appear within 1 working day for applications submitted between 8 am and 11.59pm provided the Site server is not experiencing unexceptionally high volume or undergoing system maintenance. For the avoidance of doubt, 1 working day approval in-principle does not apply to applications submitted between 12am and 7.59am.
- Approval in-principle is a provisional approval provided by us based on the information provided by the applicant. Upon the applicant's fulfilment of all the Lender’s requirements including submission of the documents, the Lender’s shall review and if appropriate, grant a formal approval.
- Approval in-principle is only applicable for online applications.
- Smart-Towkay.com reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time.