- On 31 August 2022, the Temporary Bridging Loan will end. From NOW to 31 March 2022, SMEs can tap on another government-assisted loan: SME Working Capital Loan (WCL), with a maximum amount of $300,000 and is raised to $500,000 on 1st October 2022
- How SMEs and Business Owners can Benefit from an Enterprise Mobile Plan
- Updated: LOWEST SME WCL Loan starting from 6.5% E.I.R.......
- Updated New Commercial Property Loan Rates: Lowest 3M SORA rate: OCBC | Lowest Fixed Rate: DBS
- CAREER CONVERSION PROGRAMME (CCP) FOR SME EXECUTIVES- Up to 90% Salary Support For Newly Hired
- Filing and Serving a Claim with the Small Claims Tribunal
- Is the new DBS Home Equity Income Loan really an attractive option for seniors?
- How can Employers Tap on The Work-Study Programmes to Bring in New Hires?
- Employing Workers with Special Needs in Singapore - What Other Grants Support Is There?
- What Must F&B Businesses Do To Comply With Hygiene And Food Safety Standards
Sorry,only registered user can access this page.Sign Up
You are a minute away from your personalized lending report curated based on your company financial standing.
Approval in-principle terms and conditions
- The online application is subject to approval.
- The on-screen notifications of the outcome of the application will appear within 1 working day for applications submitted between 8 am and 11.59pm provided the Site server is not experiencing unexceptionally high volume or undergoing system maintenance. For the avoidance of doubt, 1 working day approval in-principle does not apply to applications submitted between 12am and 7.59am.
- Approval in-principle is a provisional approval provided by us based on the information provided by the applicant. Upon the applicant's fulfilment of all the Lender’s requirements including submission of the documents, the Lender’s shall review and if appropriate, grant a formal approval.
- Approval in-principle is only applicable for online applications.
- Smart-Towkay.com reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time.