- What Must F&B Businesses Do To Comply With Hygiene And Food Safety Standards
- What Happens If You Miss A Home Loan Payment In Singapore? |Smart Towkay
- Complete Guide to Freelancer Insurance in Singapore | Smart Towkay
- How Islamic Banking works in Singapore | Smart Towkay
- Recovering Your Debt: Turning to Debt Collectors VS Seeking Legal Recourse
- Everything You Need To Know About Business Broadband in Singapore 2021 Edition
- Employee Contributions to Self-Help Groups in Singapore
- Xiaomi’s New Logo – Marketing Farce, or Ridiculous Masterpiece?
- What To Do When Your Business Gets Tax Audited
- Singapore Employment Rights for Interns and Trainees
SMART TOWKAY PTE. LTD. operates the website, and reserves the right to modify, add, or remove features or content hosted on the site at our discretion, inclusive of the terms of conditions stated here. Any changes, including but not limited to modifications, additions, deletions. Continued use of our site is deemed to be your acceptance of any changes to the site.
Any data, or other information provided to SMART TOWKAY PTE. LTD. does not constitute an application for a loan, bank account, or fixed deposit, nor will it be treated as such. SMART TOWKAY PTE. LTD. does not guarantee any acceptance into any loan program, current account, or fixed deposit. Usage of our site provides you with the ability to gauge your current financial position and allows you to have a general guideline of the best practices that you can take, either personally or as the proprietor of your own company.
This information is presented in goodwill, and while all efforts have been taken to ensure that the contents shown here are accurate, but information presented here should be verified with a third party before any financial decision. Please do refer to your own relationship manager for verification as and when required on the terms or promotions shown on our website.
SMART TOWKAY PTE. LTD. is paid a fee by third parties for goods, services, or facilitations done. You will be responsible for the payment and facilitation of payments for any settlements or closing costs that may arise from products facilitated by us. This includes products such as loan processing, current account creation, fixed deposit account openings, funding and notary fees.
We will not charge you for services rendered by us, or our site. Any usage of the site as is, is free. This excludes our loan concierge service, or other services that may require payment by you.
Your site strives to provide comprehensive information on all loans and current accounts, however our information may not be exhaustive, and some information with regards to the products available in public may not be listed.
All materials, in audio, visual, or text form are property of SMART TOWKAY PTE. LTD. Any attempt to copy or reproduce this site that does not conform to fair use laws will be prosecuted in the court of law.
If you would like to use our content with proper linking, or if you would like to share our content on your site, feel free to do so! We hope that we can assist you in informing and educating people about Singapore’s financial system.