- On 31 August 2022, the Temporary Bridging Loan will end. From NOW to 31 March 2022, SMEs can tap on another government-assisted loan: SME Working Capital Loan (WCL), with a maximum amount of $300,000 and is raised to $500,000 on 1st October 2022
- How SMEs and Business Owners can Benefit from an Enterprise Mobile Plan
- Updated: LOWEST SME WCL Loan starting from 6.5% E.I.R.......
- Updated New Commercial Property Loan Rates: Lowest 3M SORA rate: OCBC | Lowest Fixed Rate: DBS
- CAREER CONVERSION PROGRAMME (CCP) FOR SME EXECUTIVES- Up to 90% Salary Support For Newly Hired
- Filing and Serving a Claim with the Small Claims Tribunal
- Is the new DBS Home Equity Income Loan really an attractive option for seniors?
- How can Employers Tap on The Work-Study Programmes to Bring in New Hires?
- Employing Workers with Special Needs in Singapore - What Other Grants Support Is There?
- What Must F&B Businesses Do To Comply With Hygiene And Food Safety Standards
SINGAPORE #1 SME COMPARISON SITE FOR
We Compare Singapore’s most reputable Financial Institutions & Lenders
Our Broad Range of Services
Save Money & Time Get the Best Deal Within 20 Secs 100% Independent
Why use SMART-TOWKAY.COM?
We are #1 in Singapore
*The #1 Business(SMEs) Focused Comparison Site in Singapore
Wide Network Of Lenders
*Wide variety of funding and lenders
*Personalised guidance and expertise
*Multiple ways to access funding
We are Fast & Hassle-Free
*Skip The Queue
*Ease of Application
More Flexible and Simpler
*We offer tailor-made financing solutions, taking into account the specific features of the Client's activities
*We need just a few documents (financial reports and bank statements) to make a decision