- Grow Your Business Faster - For Less - With A Better Microsoft 365 Deal (Up to 15% discount)
- Lasting Power of Attorney in Singapore - A Complete Guide
- ***LOWEST RESIDENTIAL LOAN RATES*** DBS 2YR 3M SORA Year 1:0.93%, Year 2:0.93%, Year 3:1.13%, Year 4:1.13%
- ***LOWEST COMMERCIAL LOAN RATES*** SCB 1YR FIXED BANCA Year 1:1.08%, Year 2:1.39%, Year 3:1.82%, Year 4:1.82%
- The History of Banking in Singapore
- Complete Guide To Buying Commercial Property In Singapore
- Property Tax In Singapore – What Are The Rates And How Are They Calculated?
- What You Need To Know About The Flexible Wage System
- Local Enterprise and Association Development (LEAD) Programme: Support for Companies Reaching Out To Global Markets
- SMEs Go Digital Programme: Real Estate Agency Industry Gets New Pre-Approved Digital Solutions Eligible For PSG Funding
#1 SME COMPARISON SITE
Our journey started when we realized that business banking products unlike consumer products are not as transparent as we thought. Rates are not readily available and one’s have to navigate through numerous technical jargons while facing commission-driven bankers, many a time Small Medium Enterprise (SMEs) always end up getting the short end of the stick.
We know SMEs is the bedrock of Singapore economy. We are committed to helping SMEs in Singapore to make better financial decisions. We created Smart-Towkay to bring transparency to a constantly changing financial landscape with ever-changing business banking products and choices.
What We Do
Smart-Towkay is a platform to connect SMEs with banks and alternative lenders. Knowing that SMEs have questions and concerns when it comes to their financial products, we are a growing community of deal experts who will provide you with useful tips, news and tricks through our Blog.
By working closely with Singapore’s top banks and alternative lenders, SMEs are able to simplify and find the alternatives in their financial needs that is most appropriate for them.
If you would like to have further information or schedule an interview, please contact email@example.com
Make Better Financial Decisions
Subscribe to our free weekly newsletter for tips on how to save money in the world's most expensive city