- What is Google My Business and How Can it Benefit Businesses?
- AS OF 24 NOV 2020 - SINGAPORE DAILY COVID CASES: 18 NEW CASES, ALL IMPORTED CASES
- What Are Resale Endowment Policies, Should You Invest In One?
- Full Details of SingapoRediscover Vouchers Released, What Can Singaporeans Enjoy?
- Community Integration Fund (CIF) Workplace Integration Resource (WIRe) - OneWorkplace.sg
- **Reduced Rate** ETHOZ TEMPORARY BRIDGING LOAN 4.5%
- ***LOWEST COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LOAN RATES*** SCB 2YR 3M SIBOR Year 1: 0.99%, Year 2: 0.99%, Year 3: 1.79%, Year 4: 1.79%
- ***LOWEST HOME LOAN RATES*** RHB 2YR 1M SIBOR Year 1:1.05%, Year 2:1.05%, Year 3:1.20%, Year 4:1.50%
- Singapore Announces New “Tech.Pass” Visas for Elite Foreign Tech Talent
- Amendments to PDPA Necessarily a Mixed Bag for Personal Data Protection
#1 SME COMPARISON SITE
Our journey started when we realized that business banking products unlike consumer products are not as transparent as we thought. Rates are not readily available and one’s have to navigate through numerous technical jargons while facing commission-driven bankers, many a time Small Medium Enterprise (SMEs) always end up getting the short end of the stick.
We know SMEs is the bedrock of Singapore economy. We are committed to helping SMEs in Singapore to make better financial decisions. We created Smart-Towkay to bring transparency to a constantly changing financial landscape with ever-changing business banking products and choices.
What We Do
We create a single platform to provide product information that’s personalized to each SMEs business profile for easy comparison. Through Smart-Towkay, we will make it easy for SMEs to simplify and find alternatives in their business banking needs that are most suited to their business profile. In the process, we save them time and money.
At Smart-Towkay, we know your questions and concerns when taking up financial products with the banks, thus we are building a growing community financial experts to provide useful tips, news and tricks through our Blog. We work closely with Singapore’s most reputable banks, insurer, government agencies, legal firms and Peer to Peer lending platform to connect SMEs to the partner best for you.
If you would like to have further information or schedule an interview, please contact email@example.com
Make Better Financial Decisions
Subscribe to our free weekly newsletter for tips on how to save money in the world's most expensive city