- The Pros and Cons of Debt Financing in The Early Phase of Business
- AS OF 1st JUL 2020 - SINGAPORE DAILY COVID CASES: 215 NEW CASES INCLUDING 6 SINGAPOREANS / PRs, 4 WORK PASS HOLDERS
- SINGAPORE GENERAL ELECTION 2020 (GE2020): NOMINATION DAY - SUMMARY OF WHO ARE CONTESTING IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY
- 8 Common Questions SMEs Have About The Temporary Bridging Loan Programme (TBLP) 2020
- Singtel/PSG Grant: As of 30/6/2020, Singtel has changed laptop model to - Lenovo Thinkpad E14
- 5 Ways To Build Business Credit in Singapore 2020
- COVID-19: The Rise of Alternative Lending
- OCBC TEMPORARY BRIDGING LOAN 1.5% EIR (For Existing OCBC Business Banking Account and Max 2 yrs loan tenor)
- Why This Year Singapore General Election (GE2020) Will Be A Different Yet Most Interesting Election
- Estate Planning for Business Owners: What is Credit Protection Planning and How Is It Important
Our journey started when we realized that business banking products unlike consumer products are not as transparent as we thought. Rates are not readily available and one’s have to navigate through numerous technical jargons while facing commission-driven bankers, many a time Small Medium Enterprise (SMEs) always end up getting the short end of the stick.
We know SMEs is the bedrock of Singapore economy. We are committed to helping SMEs in Singapore to make better financial decisions. We created Smart-Towkay to bring transparency to a constantly changing financial landscape with ever-changing business banking products and choices.
What We Do
We create a single platform to provide product information that’s personalized to each SMEs business profile for easy comparison. Through Smart-Towkay, we will make it easy for SMEs to simplify and find alternatives in their business banking needs that are most suited to their business profile. In the process, we save them time and money.
At Smart-Towkay, we know your questions and concerns when taking up financial products with the banks, thus we are building a growing community financial experts to provide useful tips, news and tricks through our Blog. We work closely with Singapore’s most reputable banks, insurer, government agencies, legal firms and Peer to Peer lending platform to connect SMEs to the partner best for you.
If you would like to have further information or schedule an interview, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Make Better Financial Decisions
Subscribe to our free weekly newsletter for tips on how to save money in the world's most expensive city