- AS OF 23 JAN 2021 - SINGAPORE DAILY COVID CASES: 15 NEW CASES, 1 IN COMMUNITY AND 14 IMPORTED CASES
- Complete Guide To EDG Strategic Brand And Marketing Development Grant - What Are Claimable?
- What Are Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) and What Do You Need To Know
- Risk Management: Insurance Coverage for Business Premises – What You Need to Know
- Uncertain Times Still Ahead for 2021 – SME Loans Available Under Enterprise Singapore
- The Maybank Momentum Grant for Singapore Non-Profits
- Giving Back To Society: Cycling Without Age – Helping The Elderly Feel The Wind In Their Hair
- Risk Management: Understanding Product Liability and Product Liability Insurance
- Guide to Google Ads Grant for Non-Profit Organisations
- New MOM Requirements for Employees on Work Permit, Training Work Permit and S Pass Holders Entering Into Singapore From 1st Jan 2021
SINGAPORE GENERAL ELECTION 2020 (GE2020): NOMINATION DAY - SUMMARY OF WHO ARE CONTESTING IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY
Nomination day submission ended today with all 31 constituencies being contested.
In total, 192 candidates from 11 parties will contest in this year's 13th General Election 2020 in Singapore.
Wondering which parties or candidates are vying for your votes?
We summarise the various seats being contested here: