- ***LOWEST COMMERCIAL LOAN RATES*** MAYBANK 2YR 3M SIBOR Year 1:1.24%, Year 2:1.24%, Year 3:3.24%, Year 4:3.24%
- ***LOWEST RESIDENTIAL LOAN RATES*** DBS 2YR 3M SORA Year 1:0.95%, Year 2:0.95%, Year 3:1.15%, Year 4:1.15%
- SMEs Go Digital Programme: Real Estate Agency Industry Gets New Pre-Approved Digital Solutions Eligible For PSG Funding
- Opinion: Changes in MOM Guidelines for Hiring Construction Workers Potentially Damaging to SMEs in the Industry
- What is a global minimum tax, and will it affect Singapore businesses?
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Company Secretary
- Online Corporate Services in Singapore – How Do They Rate Against Each Other
- Must-Have Gadgets To Improve Your Work-From-Home Experience 2021
- COVID-19: New Support Measures To Help Affected Businesses And Workers Through Phase 2 (Heightened Alert)
- COVID-19: Singapore Business Owners To Declare On-site Manpower Details
COVID-19: Self-Employed Person Income Relief Scheme, What's Next? (Part 2)
Application for Self-Employed Person Income Relief Scheme (SIRS) was opened on 27th April 2020. Unfortunately, due to server issues, many of us were unable to log in and submit the application successfully. The website was down for a few days before opening again, but subject to a limited capacity of applicants at any one point in time.
However, some of you may have received SMS from “NTUC SIRS” (don’t worry, this is not a scam SMS) to be informed of a slot allocated for you to resubmit your application at a certain date and time.
“Hi, this is NTUC SIRS. We apologize that you were unable to submit your application. We created a slot tomorrow specially for you to resubmit. Visit https://www.ntuc.com.sg/sirs/ on 3 May at 12-1.30pm or 4.30-6.00pm. If you need help, pls call SIRS hotline 6713 5777.”
Again, the server encountered some issues at 12noon, but was fixed around 2pm and application will be extended until 6pm. So those of you who were unable to log in earlier, please try again!
Before you start an application:
You have 30 mins to complete the form once you login with your SingPass. Please also ensure that you have filed your income tax for Work Year 2019 beforehand.
You MUST have the following ready:
Valid SingPass login ID and password
Bank Account No
Annual Value of your Residential Address if you do not live in a HDB. Click here to check
Supporting Documents (For income documents for Jan - Mar 2020, please combine them into one file not exceeding 1MB)
WHEN DID YOU BECOME AN SEP?
If you are a dual-status worker, please include proof of employment income from Jan to Mar 2020 eg. payslips
Have your documents ready. Each file cannot exceed 1MB.
So What Happens after Successful Application?
You will receive an email of acknowledgement for your application, and there are some useful links regarding SIRS payment schedule, news and updates, and if you are interested to apply for NTUC support programmes such as the NTUC Training Fund and NTUC Care Fund (COVID-19).
Facing any more issues with the website and application?
Share with us and we will update this article from time to time.