- Business Guide: Key Employment Terms (KETs) for Employee Contracts in Singapore
- The Ultimate Guide To Interning In Singapore: How To Find The Best Internships, Get Fair Pay, And Maximize Your Learning Journey
- Unlock the Potential of Your Unpaid Invoices with OCBC Short-Term Invoice Financing
- Comprehensive Guide: How to Obtain a Garnishee Order and Protect Your Rights
- Complete Guide To WhatsApp In-App Payments For Singapore-Based Users
- What You Need To Know Before Applying For A Business Term Loan
- Make Sure Your Voice is Heard - How to Create a Valid Will in Singapore
- Complete Guide For Foreigner Opening Bank Account In Singapore
- Guide to Start-Up Business Loans in Singapore 2023 Edition
- SME Guide To Employer Of Record Services In Singapore
COVID-19: Self-Employed Person Income Relief Scheme, What's Next? (Part 2)
Application for Self-Employed Person Income Relief Scheme (SIRS) was opened on 27th April 2020. Unfortunately, due to server issues, many of us were unable to log in and submit the application successfully. The website was down for a few days before opening again, but subject to a limited capacity of applicants at any one point in time.
However, some of you may have received SMS from “NTUC SIRS” (don’t worry, this is not a scam SMS) to be informed of a slot allocated for you to resubmit your application at a certain date and time.
“Hi, this is NTUC SIRS. We apologize that you were unable to submit your application. We created a slot tomorrow specially for you to resubmit. Visit https://www.ntuc.com.sg/sirs/ on 3 May at 12-1.30pm or 4.30-6.00pm. If you need help, pls call SIRS hotline 6713 5777.”
Again, the server encountered some issues at 12noon, but was fixed around 2pm and application will be extended until 6pm. So those of you who were unable to log in earlier, please try again!
Before you start an application:
You have 30 mins to complete the form once you login with your SingPass. Please also ensure that you have filed your income tax for Work Year 2019 beforehand.
You MUST have the following ready:
Valid SingPass login ID and password
Bank Account No
Annual Value of your Residential Address if you do not live in a HDB. Click here to check
Supporting Documents (For income documents for Jan - Mar 2020, please combine them into one file not exceeding 1MB)
WHEN DID YOU BECOME AN SEP?
If you are a dual-status worker, please include proof of employment income from Jan to Mar 2020 eg. payslips
Have your documents ready. Each file cannot exceed 1MB.
So What Happens after Successful Application?
You will receive an email of acknowledgement for your application, and there are some useful links regarding SIRS payment schedule, news and updates, and if you are interested to apply for NTUC support programmes such as the NTUC Training Fund and NTUC Care Fund (COVID-19).
Facing any more issues with the website and application?
Share with us and we will update this article from time to time.
THIS POST IS A CONTINUATION OF COVID-19: Application for Self-Employed Persons Income Relief Scheme (SIRS)
Not sure whether your company can be qualified for bank loans or alternative lending? Try our A.I assisted loan, and Smart Towkay team will send you a lending report within 24 hours' time. With the lending report, we aggregate and recommend the highest chance of approval be it with BANKS / FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS or Alternative lenders like Peer to Peer Lenders or even B2B lender!
Got a Question?
WhatsApp Us, Our Friendly Team will get back to you asap :)
Share with us your thoughts by leaving a comment below!
Stay updated with the latest business news and help one another become Smarter Towkays. Subscribe to our Newsletter now!