- ***LOWEST COMMERCIAL LOAN RATES*** MAYBANK 2YR 3M SIBOR Year 1:1.24%, Year 2:1.24%, Year 3:3.24%, Year 4:3.24%
- ***LOWEST RESIDENTIAL LOAN RATES*** DBS 2YR 3M SORA Year 1:0.95%, Year 2:0.95%, Year 3:1.15%, Year 4:1.15%
- SMEs Go Digital Programme: Real Estate Agency Industry Gets New Pre-Approved Digital Solutions Eligible For PSG Funding
- Opinion: Changes in MOM Guidelines for Hiring Construction Workers Potentially Damaging to SMEs in the Industry
- What is a global minimum tax, and will it affect Singapore businesses?
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Company Secretary
- Online Corporate Services in Singapore – How Do They Rate Against Each Other
- Must-Have Gadgets To Improve Your Work-From-Home Experience 2021
- COVID-19: New Support Measures To Help Affected Businesses And Workers Through Phase 2 (Heightened Alert)
- COVID-19: Singapore Business Owners To Declare On-site Manpower Details
Singapore Business Federation × Salesforce Singapore: Small Business Relief Grants Programme- Updated -01/04/2021
A total of 120 small businesses will receive S$8,000 in cash under the Salesforce Small Business Relief Grants Programme, set up by Salesforce and the Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
For the list of Successful Recipients, please click here
In order to support small businesses to stay afloat and to resuscitate their businesses which are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, Singapore Business Federation and Salesforce Singapore have come together to launch the Small Business Relief Grants Programme. S$960,000 has been set aside for this grant and 120 companies can receive ‘one off' payment grants of S$8,000 (exclusive of GST). Who are they? The Singapore Business Federation (SBF) is the apex business chamber championing the interests of the Singapore business community in the areas of trade, investment and industrial relations. Salesforce.com, inc. is an American software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development Why offer these grants? The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy and businesses worldwide. In particular, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have felt the impact and the struggle for survival during this difficult time has shown that the SMEs community needs more help than ever. Salesforce.com has rolled out similar grant programs in the USA, UK, Canada and Australia. The Small Business Relief Grants Programme is aimed at supporting some eligible companies who are negatively affected by COVID-19 to assist them with their immediate cash flow needs to save jobs and embark on initiatives to adapt and emerge from this challenging period by providing cash grants. Eligible SME firms can use the much-needed relief for: 1. Rental and operating costs 2. Maintaining employee payroll 3. Staff Wages and staff skills upgrading 4. Technology adoption 5. Digitalisation, and consultation for business transformation. Who's eligible? Eligible SMes will be eligible for a grant at S$8,000. Each firm and affiliate will only be eligible for one grant. Eligibility Criteria:
Be a for-profit business registered or incorporated in Singapore with a Unique Entity Number (UEN)
Has at least 30% local shareholding
5-50 Employee Count
S$150,000 to S$2 million annual revenue
Application Grant Process
Applications will open at 9.00am on 23rd November 2020, Monday and close at 5.00pm on 23rd December 2020, Wednesday.
Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will be automatically disqualified.
Please note that only electronic applications using the online application form will be accepted and incomplete applications will be disqualified.
Applications may be submitted using SBF's e-Application Form, which is available here from 23 Nov 2020 onwards. You will be directed to a third-party website to complete the e-Application Form.
The e-Application Form and any declaration should be signed by an individual who has the full power, capacity and authority to enter into these Grant Terms personally or as a representative of the small business entity for which the individual is submitting an application (“Representative”), and legally bind that entity (and be bound) to comply with these Grant Terms. This should also be the contact person for the grant application.
What are the documents required?
Step 1: Supporting documents
Documents required for grant application:
1. Latest ACRA Business Profile
2. Last two tax filing statements
3. Proof of revenue for March 2020 to October 2020
4. Employee CPF 90 statement (to validate the number of employees)
Step 2: Online application form
Please complete the application form below and attach your supporting documents from Step 1 before submitting the application form.
1. 30 minutes is the estimated time to complete this application form.
2. Only one (1) application per company may be submitted to SBF.
3. SBF reserves the right to reject applications that are incomplete or where supporting documents are missing or incomplete.
4. Please ensure that your company’s bank account details are accurate. SBF cannot check the accuracy of the account number, as this information is not available to us.
When will I Know The Outcome?
The selection process will be completed by 31 January 2021 with provisionally approved grant recipients to be contacted thereafter. Successful grant recipients will be announced publicly in February 2021.
Interested SMEs can apply via email@example.com or visit this site to find out more.
Source: Singapore Business Federation
Not sure whether your company can be qualified for bank loans or alternative lending? Try our A.I assisted loan, and Smart Towkay team will send you a lending report within 24 hours' time. With the lending report, we aggregate and recommend the highest chance of approval be it with BANKS / FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS or Alternative lenders like Peer to Peer Lenders or even B2B lender!
Got a Question?
WhatsApp Us, Our Friendly Team will get back to you asap :)
Share with us your thoughts by leaving a comment below!
Stay updated with the latest business news and help one another become Smarter Towkays. Subscribe to our Newsletter now!